Liligomera, S.A.U., is particularly sensitive to the protection of the personal data of the users of the services of the website.
Liligomera, S.A.U., reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices or the interests of the entity. Therefore, this Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates so that the published version may be different each time the user accesses it. Therefore, the user must read it each and every time he/she accesses the website.
The Data Controller of the personal data is Liligomera, S.A.U., with an address for this purpose at Finca El Cabrito s/n · 38800 San Sebastián de La Gomera
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Liligomera, S.A.U. will process the data provided by users in order to manage the request made by them.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO DATA PROCESSING
The following principles shall apply to the processing of personal data:
- Personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Personal data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the processing.
- Personal data should be accurate and always up to date.
- Personal data should be kept in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- Personal data must be processed in such a way as to ensure their security.
LEGITIMISATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
Liligomera, S.A.U. is entitled to process personal data on the basis of the consent given by the data subject by signing or accepting the relevant forms and/or documents, for one or more specific purposes.
DATA COMMUNICATIONS - RECIPIENTS
There will be no transfer of personal data to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation or prior authorisation from the interested party with clear, unequivocal and express consent. There will be no international data transfers.
In any case, data will be communicated or transferred upon request to:
- Jurisdictional bodies.
- General Administration of the State, of the Autonomous Communities, Local and competent public institutions, for the exercise of similar competences or when so established by law.
- Public entities imposed by law.
- Any other that results from the regulations in force.
Depending on the type of data being processed, by way of example and without limitation, the personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period of time in order to comply with legal obligations, as long as you do not object to the processing or revoke your consent:
- Once the contractual and/or professional relationship has been terminated, we will keep them blocked for the legal limitation periods.
ACCURACY OF DATA
On the other hand, in order to ensure that the data contained in our records and files, computerised and/or on paper, always correspond, we will try to keep them up to date. Therefore, for this purpose, the interested party must communicate any change and/or modification to Liligomera, S.A.U..
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the purpose/s expressed, in the cases foreseen, according to the Law.
However, the data subject may in any case exercise his/her rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, which are as follows:
- Right to Information: he/she has the right to be clearly informed BEFORE his/her data are collected and/or gathered, about the data that will be processed, for what purpose they are processed, where they have been obtained and/or gathered and possible communications.
- Right of Access: to know what data is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where it has been obtained and/or collected and possible communications.
- Right of rectification: to modify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of Cancellation: to cancel inappropriate or excessive data.
- Right of Opposition: to prevent data from being processed or to stop it being processed, although only in the cases established by law.
- Right to Limit Processing: to request the suspension of data processing in the cases established by law.
- Right to Data Portability: to be able to receive data provided in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller.
- Right not to be Subject to Individualised Decisions: so that no decision is taken on his/her data, which produces legal effects or affects the data subject, based solely on the processing.
The data subject may exercise these rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of his/her ID card, by post to the following address: Finca El Cabrito s/n · 38800 San Sebastián de La Gomera or by e-mail: email@example.com
If you consider that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you may lodge a complaint (Tutela de derechos) with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Finally, it is reported that Liligomera, S.A.U., adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures in its information system, in compliance with the principle of proactive responsibility, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data stored, thus avoiding their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of varying probability and severity associated with each of the processing operations.
MORE INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
Additional detailed information on Data Protection can be found on our website: https://elcabrito.es/en/support/privacy/
You can consult the CURRENT REGULATIONS ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA at: http://normativa.avisolegal.info.